Health Systems Trust (HST) is a dynamic not-for-profit organisation (NPO) established in 1992 to support the transformation of the health system in a new democratic South Africa. Subscribing to a primary health care approach, HST actively supports current and future development of a comprehensive health system, through strategies designed to promote equity and efficiency in health and health care delivery in southern Africa.
- South Africa's Sustainable Response to HIV/AIDS (SA SURE)
- PHC Re-engineering Project
- Reducing maternal and child mortality through strengthening primary healthcare (RMCH)
- Sub-district Data Quality Improvement Initiative: The Sub-district Barometer Project
- Assessment of the public health and general management competencies of Primary Health Care facility managers and other sub-district managers in the District Health System
- Develop an Appropriate Model for Strengthening the District Health System in the Eden