Geography of Africa
This is a one-year fixed term contract renewable subject to funding and performance.
- A Master’s degree in Gender Studies, Psychology, Development Studies, Anthropology, Public Health and/or a related field
- One (1) academic article (accepted or published) in an accredited journal
- Experience in undertaking research and policy analysis
- Experience working in any of the following areas; Women’s Rights, Gender Equality, SRHR, Sexuality and/or HIV and AIDS
- Ability to network with key organisations on any of the above issues.
The University of Cape Town and the Department of Health of the Western Cape Government invite applications for the above position in the Department of Public Health and Family Medicine linked to the Chief Directorate: Strategy and Health Support.
The successful person: