Cell-Life is looking for a mobile health (mHealth) Project Associate, based at its offices in Cape Town. The position will involve working on some of Cell-Life’s mHealth services in health promotion and maternal health. Areas of work will include assisting in:
Cell-Life is looking for a mobile health (mHealth) Project Coordinator, based at its offices in Cape Town. The position will involve running some of Cell-Life’s mHealth health services in health promotion and maternal health. Areas of work will include:
- Project planning and reporting
- Conceptualising, costing and setting up new mHealth services, particularly ones that use communication with people/patients to improve health outcomes
- Writing content
- Piloting and evaluating mHealth services
- Partnership development, including with other NGOs and government.
- Marketing mhealth services.
The position requires a range of skills and experience:
Effective monitoring of healthcare service delivery and overall performance of the health systems requires functional health information systems capable of producing real time information for decision making. Globally, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has emerged as a critical enabling mechanism to achieve this. This eHealth Strategy for the public health sector in South Africa ushers in a new era of optimism about the capabilities of our health information systems.