Corporate Services Unit: FLEET INTERNS
The duration of the internship is 12 months.
- Monitor HST vehicle usage using Tracker and Netstar software
- Phone and alert drivers of over-speeding in real time, based on tracking information (check and analyse flags continuously)
- Submit daily and monthly reports regarding over-speeding, route stops and all relevant exception reports
- Contact drivers when transgressions are identified
- Report transgressions in daily reports
- Report faults on tracking to the Fleet Department
- Report serious transgressions to the HR Manager and Fleet office
- Monitor fuel reports against the vehicle log sheets
- Record weekly mileage off the satellite tracking system and alert the Fleet office when vehicles approach their service intervals
- Compare staff members’ weekly planners to detailed trips done during working hours
- Manage satellite mapping for all HST districts.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Qualification in Administration/Office Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
- A deadline-driven demeanour and the ability to multi-task
- Professionalism and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
A monthly stipend for the duration of the internship will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should forward a detailed CV, stating the position applied for, together with names and contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three contactable referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of all qualifications (including academic records to date) and identity documents.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- E-mail users are requested to set the delivery option of their message on both ‘Return Receipt’ and ‘Confirm Delivery’.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to reference and credential checks.
- If you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- HST reserves the right to not fill this position.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28 February 2017
HEALTH SYSTEMS TRUST PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.