Occupational Care South Africa (OCSA)
- Certification as an enrolled nurse or registration as a lay counsellor is a pre-requisite
- Should have a minimum of 2-3 years health related experience in HIV/AIDS.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS related counselling and case management
- Strong administrative skills, with attention to detail
- Computer literate in excel, word, email and Windows XP is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable with a flexible work arrangement
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans and two other African languages
- Work hours are fixed from 8:00 &ndash 16:00 week days
- Own transport is essential.
- Positive attitude, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to manage conflict well
- A history of dedication towards client satisfaction and retention
- A good track record in HIV/AIDS related counseling, treatment care and/or support
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independent
- Ability to work under pressure
The successful applicant will report directly to the HIV/AIDS & Wellness Manager.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The HIV/AIDS Case Administrator will be responsible for the implementation of service delivery and maintaining a quality of service, as well as the monitoring of key performance indicators linked to the Service Level Agreement of clients to ensure compliance with VCT authorisations, follow-up of HIV (+) employees, enrolment on disease management programmes and accurate data capturing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination and management of VCT authorisations and follow-up of employees testing HIV (+) during workplace VCT programmes
- Facilitate HIV/AIDS disease management enrollment with medical aid schemes
- HIV/AIDS department quality assurance according to client and OCSA specific requirements
- Data capturing with regards to VCT authorisations, Disease Management, quality assurance and telephonic interviews
- Assist with administrative and support services in the office
Interested parties to please email CV&rsquos to email@example.com or fax to 086 500 3650 for the attention of Anna-Louise Olivier.
Closing Date for Applications: 21st September 2007