To manage contact databases for the distribution of HST Publications/ and electronic
information. To disseminate information and publications and actively search
for electronic /print information for HST programmes/projects and partners.
To maintain effective and efficient operation of the HST Resource Centre
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Database content administration
- Publication and information distribution and dissemination
- Resource Centre operation
- Assistance with development of HST publications
- Diploma or equivalent in Information Management and Administration or qualification
in Library and Information Science.
Three (3) years experience in information/database content management, administration
and responding to queries.
- Excellent computer literacy, including databases, spreadsheets, internet/email,
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills, with ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute functions with minimum supervision
- Administration including filing and setting up monitoring systems
- Ability to prioritise activities and meet short deadlines
- Good command of the English language to apply it for proof reading
- General understanding of public health information
- Ability to promote HST publications and information dissemination
A total cost to company salary package range of R112 432- R168 647 commensurate
with experience and qualifications and in line with the HST's Job grading will
be offered to the successful candidates.
A detailed CV with names and contact details of at least two references (with
email addresses) should be sent to:
Jurie Thaver at the Durban Head Office
PO Box 808, Durban, 4000.
Fax: 031-3040775 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 18 August
THE HEALTH SYSTEMS TRUST SUPPORTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY