- Technikon Admin degree/ diploma or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years experience in relevant field
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Overall planning and co-ordination of administration support to the organisation including
- Administrative systems and procedures
- Co-ordination and supervision of admin staff
- Maintenance of office, furniture, equipment and supplies
- Co-ordination and leave administration
- Managing the diary of the director
- Efficient travelling and accommodation arrangements
- Office telephone management system
- Organising meetings, conferences and workshops
- Analysis and processing of claims for submission for payment
- Minute taking for the cluster and other organizational meetings.
Proven Competence in the following:
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Co-ordination of travel and accommodation arrangements as well as organizing conferences, workshops and seminars
- Ability to work in a participatory and consultative manner
- Ability to think and plan strategically and work independently
- Computer skills and database management skills are necessary
- Minute taking skills.
Personal attributes :
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and work in a team
- Dynamic, enthusiastic
- Commitment to equity and respect for cultural diversity.
Location: Durban Head Office
Remuneration: A salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications and in line with the HST&rsquos Job Grading will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications/ Enquiries: A detailed CV with names and contact details of at least three references should be sent to:
Beverly Vezi at the Durban Head Office,
PO Box 808, Durban, 4000.
Fax: 031-2669199E-mail: email@example.com
HST reserves the right not to fill this position.
Closing date for applications: 16 June 2009
THE HEALTH SYSTEMS TRUST SUPPORTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY